- Classical Ballet – Cecchetti Ballet Method
- Theatrical Jazz Study – Southern Federation of Dance (SFD)
- Theatrical Jazz Moves – Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD)
- National Dance – Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD)
- Musical Theatre – Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD)
- Hip Hop – Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD)
- Tap Dancing – Glenn Wood Tap Contemporary: Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD)
- Victorian Board of Studies: VCE Dance Units & Certificate 11 in Dance (VET) in VCE (Conditions apply)
Annual Dance Examinations
All students are able to receive recognition of the level studied through the examination process offered. It is expected that all students enter the Examinations offered due to the following research and proven evidence:
- Full understanding of syllabus level learnt.
- Ongoing progress in technique development.
- Higher levels of confidence and enjoyment due to knowledge gained.
- Understanding of self discipline due to regular examination preparations.
- Demonstration of stronger focus in class.
- Excitement and sense of achievement from the rewards given that is: formal certificate and medal.
- Authentication of dance training that is recognized nationally or internationally to receive scholarships or bursaries on offer for full time training in a dancer’s later years.